The following work is scheduled over the next three weeks:
- East side (entering 14A): renovation of existing Toll Utility Building continues.
Ramps between the Toll Plaza and the Hudson County Extension (HCE)
- Local street level work at Garfield, Avenue C and JFK Boulevard bridges will resume in the fall of 2017. This work will be supported by Jersey City and Bayonne Police as needed.
Avenue E / Proposed Roundabout
- New roadway construction on Avenue E between 51st Street and 53rd Street continues.
New bridge construction activities continue.
Connector Bridge (Bridge from the Toll Plaza to Port Jersey Boulevard)
Route 440 and Pulaski Street Intersection / Jughandle
- Ramp roadway construction continues.
- Ramp structure construction to southbound Route 440 continues.
Ramp Area East of Route 440
- New ramp construction continues.