- East side (entering 14A): renovation of existing Toll Utility Building continues.
- Reconstruction of Toll Lanes 8-10 continues.
During the weekend of 04/07/17, Toll Lanes 8, 9 & 10 will be reopened.
- Widening construction on the ramps to and from the westbound and eastbound HCE is complete to the extent possible and the final alignment has been implemented. Asphalt resurfacing of the ramps will be performed in 2017.
- Local street level work at Garfield, Avenue C and JFK Boulevard bridges will resume in the Spring of 2017. This work will be supported by Jersey City and Bayonne Police as needed.
- New roadway construction on Avenue E near 53rd Street continues.
Deep bridge foundation construction in dedicated work zones continues. This work will be supported by Bayonne Police as needed.
New bridge pier construction in dedicated work zones continues.
- Ramp roadway construction continues.
Median barrier construction on Route 440 continues.
Ramp structure construction to southbound Route 440 continues.
During the week of 04/17/17, northbound Route 440 traffic will be shifted left (two northbound lanes adjacent to median) and a work zone will be established on the right.
- New ramp construction continues.
- Retaining wall construction continues.
- Bridge deck construction on the bridge structure over Pulaski Street continues.
- Roadway construction continues.