The following work is scheduled over the next three weeks:
- East side (entering 14A): renovation of existing Toll Utility Building continues.
- A new traffic pattern has been implemented on the new Connector Bridge that provides two travel lanes in each direction. Please CLICK HERE for more information.
Ramps between the Toll Plaza and the Hudson County Extension (HCE)
No work scheduled.
Avenue E / Proposed Roundabout
- New roadway construction continues on the west side and east side of Avenue E, from 52nd Street to 51st Street.
- During the week of 01/08/18, northbound Avenue E will be reduced to a single travel lane at 52nd Street, Monday through Friday, in support of roadway construction. This work will be supported by Bayonne Police.
Connector Bridge (Bridge from the Toll Plaza to Port Jersey Boulevard)
- Pedestrian usage of the bridge for access to and from Port Jersey Boulevard continues to be prohibited.
Route 440 and Pulaski Street Intersection / Jughandle
Continue new ramp construction to southbound Route 440.
Continue traffic signal construction on Route 440.
Ramp Area East of Route 440
- Roadway widening work on Port Jersey Boulevard continues.