The following work is scheduled over the next three weeks:
- East side (entering 14A): renovation of existing Toll Utility Building continues.
- A new traffic pattern has been implemented on the new Connector Bridge that provides two travel lanes in each direction. Please CLICK HERE for more information.
Ramps between the Toll Plaza and the Hudson County Extension (HCE)
No work scheduled.
Avenue E / Proposed Roundabout
- New roadway construction continues on the west side and east side of Avenue E, from 52nd Street to 51st Street.
Connector Bridge (Bridge from the Toll Plaza to Port Jersey Boulevard)
- Pedestrian usage of the bridge for access to and from Port Jersey Boulevard continues to be prohibited.
Route 440 and Pulaski Street Intersection / Jughandle
Continue new ramp construction to southbound Route 440.
Continue traffic signal construction on Route 440.
- During the week of 01/22/18, nighttime single lane closures on southbound Route 440 at Harbor Drive will be performed, 8:00PM to 5:00AM. There will also be nighttime closures of the Pulaski Street jughandle with traffic detoured to 32nd Street. This work will be supported by Bayonne Police.
Ramp Area East of Route 440
- Continue roadway widening work on Port Jersey Boulevard.