- East side (entering 14A): renovation of existing Toll Utility Building continues.
Local street level work at Garfield, Avenue C and JFK Boulevard bridges will resume in the Fall of 2017. This work will be supported by Jersey City and Bayonne Police as needed.
- New roadway construction on Avenue E between 51st Street and 53rd Street continues.
New bridge construction activities continue.
- Asphalt paving will resume on Avenue E during the week of 10/16/17.
- Ramp roadway construction continues.
- Ramp structure construction to southbound Route 440 continues.
- During the weekends of October 20-22 and October 27-29, 2017, there will be weekend lane closures on northbound and southbound Route 440 between Pulaski Street and Harbor Drive for asphalt paving work. Work will be supported by Bayonne Police.
- New ramp construction continues.