- East side (entering 14A): renovation of existing Toll Utility Building continues.
- During the evenings of 11/30/17 and 12/01/17, 8:00PM to 5:00AM, temporary traffic holds of northbound Avenue E at 52nd Street and Toll Plaza traffic entering the Turnpike will be utilized to erect new sign structures. This work will be supported by State and Bayonne Police.
Local street level work at Garfield, Avenue C and JFK Boulevard bridges will resume in the Fall of 2017. This work will be supported by Jersey City and Bayonne Police as needed.
- New roadway construction on Avenue E between 51st Street and 53rd Street continues.
New roadway construction continues on the west side of Avenue E, from 52nd Street to 51st Street.
- A new work zone was created in the Toll Plaza area in support of new sign structure work.
Connector Bridge (Bridge from the Toll Plaza to Port Jersey Boulevard)
- Pedestrian usage of the bridge for access to and from Port Jersey Boulevard continues to be prohibited.
- Ramp roadway construction continues.
- Ramp structure construction to southbound Route 440 continues.
Ramp Area East of Route 440
- New ramp construction continues.