- East side (entering 14A): renovation of existing Toll Utility Building continues.
- During the week of 11/13/17, westbound Connector Road traffic, from Port Jersey Boulevard to the Toll Plaza, will be shifted onto the new Connector Bridge alignment.
Local street level work at Garfield, Avenue C and JFK Boulevard bridges will resume in the Fall of 2017. This work will be supported by Jersey City and Bayonne Police as needed.
- New roadway construction on Avenue E between 51st Street and 53rd Street continues.
New bridge construction activities continue.
Curb and sidewalk construction began on the west side of Avenue E, between 52nd Street and 51st Street.
Traffic was shifted onto the new Connector Bridge in a two-way temporary traffic pattern. Please CLICK HERE for graphic.
- Pedestrian usage of the bridge for access to and from Port Jersey Boulevard continues to be prohibited.
- On Sunday, 11/05/17, NJ Transit Light Rail Service between 34th Street Station in Bayonne and Danforth Avenue Station in Jersey City will be maintained via NJ Transit bus service, 5:00AM Sunday morning through 7:00PM Sunday evening. During this period, bridge construction work will be performed over the NJ Transit and Conrail train tracks.
- Ramp roadway construction continues.
- Ramp structure construction to southbound Route 440 continues.
- During the weekend of November 10, 2017, there will be weekend lane closures on northbound and southbound Route 440 between Pulaski Street and Harbor Drive for asphalt paving work. Work will be supported by Bayonne Police.
- New ramp construction continues.