The following work is scheduled over the next three weeks:
- East side (entering 14A): renovation of existing Toll Utility Building continues.
- During the evening of 12/07/17, 8:00PM to 5:00AM, temporary short duration traffic holds of northbound Avenue E at 52nd Street and Toll Plaza traffic entering the Turnpike will be utilized to erect a new sign structure. This work will be supported by State and Bayonne Police.
Ramps between the Toll Plaza and the Hudson County Extension (HCE)
Local street level work at Garfield, Avenue C and JFK Boulevard bridges will resume in the Fall of 2017. This work will be supported by Jersey City and Bayonne Police as needed.
Avenue E / Proposed Roundabout
- New roadway construction on Avenue E between 51st Street and 53rd Street continues.
New roadway construction continues on the west side and east side of Avenue E, from 52nd Street to 51st Street.
Connector Bridge (Bridge from the Toll Plaza to Port Jersey Boulevard)
- Pedestrian usage of the bridge for access to and from Port Jersey Boulevard continues to be prohibited.
Route 440 and Pulaski Street Intersection / Jughandle
- Ramp roadway construction continues.
Ramp Area East of Route 440
- Roadway widening work on Port Jersey Boulevard continues.