The following work is scheduled over the next three weeks:
- East side (entering 14A): renovation of existing Toll Utility Building continues.
Ramps between the Toll Plaza and the Hudson County Extension (HCE)
- Local street level work at Garfield, Avenue C and JFK Boulevard bridges will resume in the fall of 2017. This work will be supported by Jersey City and Bayonne Police as needed.
- During the evening of Friday, 08/25/17, asphalt resurfacing will be performed on the ramp from the westbound Hudson County Extension to the Toll Plaza. Minor traffic impacts are expected. Work will be supported by State Police.
Avenue E / Proposed Roundabout
- New roadway construction on Avenue E between 51st Street and 53rd Street continues.
New bridge construction activities continue.
Northbound Avenue E has been temporarily reduced to a single lane of traffic, 52nd Street to the Toll Plaza.
Connector Bridge (Bridge from the Toll Plaza to Port Jersey Boulevard)
Route 440 and Pulaski Street Intersection / Jughandle
- Ramp roadway construction continues.
- Ramp structure construction to southbound Route 440 continues.
Ramp Area East of Route 440
- New ramp construction continues.